Friday, November 5, 2010

A Drunken Night and Day [prose poem: Now in Spanish and English] reprinted

This is all that matters, drunk, so I do not have the appearance and behavior, the behavior of many treaties, the eyebrows, the eyebrows shit. A bit 'of beer, some poetry, and looking at the pictures on the wall: I can go in those photos to no end, they become part of them dies within them, outside the area and when I woke up, I had a hundred of your putt cigarettes My ashes, ashtray damn ... who said, "I say," ... I, I, my mind says, repeating my half-self: oil paintingspainting old, has lived in Alaska, wounded, because he's drunk, Harvey the bartender tells me that every night is what makes the painting away, he learned in Alaska: scenes of snow and sea, great art, but I was hurt by a bear, torn, like a sea lion for the bear to eat, and when the bear as human flesh, he stopped, hesitated, and he and I want to see it, not because he is a survivor , he told me: "Twenty year old punk, f * ck off, let me get drunk, get your assfrom my face "is what he would say;! lives in a hole above the bar, drunk old fool, is what I say, like me, in your dark room damped

I do it every night. I did not hear the bells are too drunk, can not see the stars, I never look so high: Vigil of drunkenness is a real fall, you see the shadow, sigh, pulls here and there (I slept on a sofa in a dojo, the block area of Castro), and I swear your heart beat from the wall socket - flip flop,plan, and probably rolled down the stairs cursed in Collins Street. The wind in your head turns, he's drunk, the way I am now. Never pause to rest, you heart beating in your chest to hear! This is the time to write poems, or fainting. This is what is fun to drink, do not care, I do not know, and loneliness.

Yes, loneliness. Is it good or bad, he says, is what I've read: he says, she says. Ghosts I think it is good, the priests believe it is good, and theyNot enough of them both. The dead have no choice, so I suppose its part of the life cycle, so it's good. It is a sort of murder in the mind: the solitude, or wake it up: what you need. The solitude mixed with the drunkenness is a journey, drowned in the fumes of fermenting decay: decay enthusiastic. A drunk is not true ill: it is funny or fainting, a lot of work, time, and mirrors in your mind, palmate poetic spirit, drunkenness will encourage the richimagination, harass, make it pure, make the dream world more breathing sensations, creating an atmosphere of maximum.

Let me live and die in the deep perfume of my drink on, I do all my life fell apart, like drinking from a puddle thirsty pig, hovering spirit, shaking a bottle of beer impenetrable infinite bubbly: Drinking with foam and poetry.

It is not at all to take a shower in the pleasures of ghosts. Rocked by demon life. Oh no, he faces thedevil, limiting him before Sobers Up: time orgy, I find him a prostitute, that a weak soul, a good one, he says, no - bring him to me, luckily the people who get to eat in this world, poisoned drunkenness .

Finally! I say it's time to go home, the UN-descript my behavior. First, my crank, turn over, look, every historic site, which gives a shit, you see: my balance, and get back on your feet, can I increase my attention on the door instead of the damn wall. TerribleI say life. But I do today, tomorrow again. The TV goes off the wall. A few handshakes, some say: "Three minutes to go, it's the law!" The fuck I want to go home with his friend and get screwed. stupidest thing I've ever heard, "Three minutes, are the law." I wonder how the old coot is above doing, perhaps suicide. I am not the lowest of men, pardon, that reads this. [May 8, 1968, San Francisco: note]

INSPANISH

Translated by Nancy Peñaloza

Spanish version

Translated by Nancy Peñaloza

Edited by Rosa Peñaloza the Siluk

Noche y día a Borracho
(En San Francisco)) Mayo, 1968))

Eso es todo lo que Import emborrachárse, Manera ESA not Aguante las necesito Miradas y las maneras, the muchos comportamiento, the frente, las Cejas, las tonterias. With just a cerveza, poetry Alguna, Mirando las fotos y en la puedo comparison jump and ETANingun hacia final images, and convertirme Parte de ellas, ellas inside the die, y cuando apagada despierto area, the colillas the Cigarrillos Tengo cientos en mi Cenicero, Cenicero Maldito ... "Quien son" Digo, "My, My, Mind me nuts, I repite Conciencia: Las Pinturas Oleo Anciano que El Pinto El Vivio and Alaska, where lastima, ahora está encima el borracho alli, me dice que el camarero Harvey falls Nocheeso es lo que está el Haciendo, Lejos pint, and opening Alaska esto y este es Nieve escenas the Great Ocean Art, fue por Herido maltratado UN OSO, como el SI Fuera UN León Marino comiera para que el oso, y cuando El Oso Noto was humana que flesh if detuvo, Vacilando, y lo quiero ir Dejo El lost one, Porque Estoy Seguro, es el UN sobreviviente; I Diria el "¡Veinte Años de edadgrosero, jódete, emborracharme Dejame, Saca Vista you trasero de mi "eso es lo que el Diria;! arriba en el living a sobre el bar Agujero; dismal emborrachandose Viejo Tonto, eso es que yo the Digo, Justo como yo, en su Cuarto APAGADO.

Lo Hago Cada Noche. No los Relojes oigo, Demasiado también Estoy borracho, no puedo las Estrellas far, Miro para arriba nunca tan top: a despertar de Chera eg Borra UN Verdadera deteriorates, el Oyes You gemido theLas Sombras, the Ruedas y aquí (y en a sofa Duermo en la Academia de Artes marciales, arriba de la Cuadra, Castro en el Area) y juro que Tu Corazon is an on-the coup Fuera Fosa aquí para jump to, and El Piso, y debajo probable ETA escaleras malditas Rodar sobre la calle Collins. Inside TU cabeza el Viento: desplaza itself, tambien esta borracho, shape, ahora que Estoy consiguiendo. Interrupt nunca para descanso, youOirase latir Inside pecho Tu Tu corazon! Ese es el tiempo que EN escribes Poesias, desmayas o. Eso es lo que es Divertido and emborracharse, No Te Import, No Sabes, y Soledad.

Yes, Soledad. Esto es bueno or malo el dice: eso es lo que leo siempre: el dice, dice Ella. Los Fantasmas piensan que es bueno, es bueno que piensan los sacerdotes, Hacen ellos y suficiente the ambos. La Muerte No tiene que Ninguna Opción Así es que supongo Part ofCiclo de la vida: entonces eso es bueno. Es algo así como el Espíritu asesina: Soledad, or the despertar esto: lo que necesites. Mezclado soledad es como UN embriaguez viaje con, and ahogado humos los de la de la Decadencia conmoción: Decadencia enthusiastic. A Verdadera borracho not achieve enfermarse: o es desmayarse placer, trabajo mucho, mucho tiempo, y en tu Espejos Mind, Mind enmarañada poetic embriaguez estimulará RicaImaginación, acóselo, Hágalo pure Haga más el mundo ideal breathing Sensaciones; Create a grim atmosphere.

Dejame vivir y die and resolve olores profundos de mi bebida: En el hundir el conjunto de mi vida, como cerdo sediento bebiendo UN UN Charco mud; Flota Mind, temblando Dentro de una cerveza espumoso jarra infinite: Poetry with bebida y espuma.

ESTO Dado no esta a tomar en cualquiera the A duchaLos del Espiritu Placeres; acunado por el devil viviente. Oh no, if enfrente el demon restrínjalo antes de que pase de La Borra if Cher tiempo Orgy prostitute encuentrale a, a alma que UN debit notes Tenga, Bueno, dice el, no - tráigamelo, que es Feliz people Food consigue en este mundo, with embriaguez envenenada

¡Al fin! Digo que es hora de ir a house, I comportamiento es inexplicable. Primero que nada, meParo de mi banquillo, I volteo, Miro, Miro viejo cualquier Lugar, a Quien Imports, only Mira: Balance CounciI mi, y Otra Vez Tour Alrededor, I increase the Atencion hacia vez de la Puerta and Maldita respect. Awful vida Digo. Change, however, yo este día, mañana. Televisor sobre esta el apagada the respect. Algunos apretones pressure, alguien dice, "Tres Minutos para Salir, esta es la ley El pendejo quiere ir a su casa y el conseguir with compinche HacerAmor. La Cosa Mas que Jamas he estúpida Oido, "Tres Minutos, esta es la ley". Me Pregunto eStara Haciendo que el Anciano excentrico Arriba, Talvez comet suicide. No soy el hombre mas esta less concedeme Gracia, cualquiera que lea ESTO.

[Mayo 8, 1968, San Francisco de las Notas] # 1166/modificado: March 2, 2006 (en la Casa de Cafe and Minnesota)

Thanks To : Fireproof Safes

No comments:

Post a Comment